Molly / 24
The protection of your privacy and your personal data is very important for Molly 24 agency. We collect and process your personal data in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
We would like to inform you about any processing of your personal data and your rights in this regard. By using our website, you expressly consent to the collection and processing of your personal data by Molly 24 in the manner described in this document.
2. Who processes your personal data?
3. Whose personal data is processed by the operator?
The processing of your personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary to achieve the specific purposes pursued by Molly 24. The categories of persons whose personal data may be processed by the site administration are listed below:
- persons who provide escort services and provide the consent of the site administration to post their profiles on the site molly24.com.
- clients, whose information is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations under the contractual relationship with the client and for the fulfillment of the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4. What categories of personal data are processed by the operator?
- Full name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Place of residence
- Anthropometric data
- Other information that the data subject provides to the operator
5. What purposes are pursued?
Molly24 agency collects your personal data for the purpose of posting profiles of persons providing escort services on the website.
Molly24 agency also collects your personal data in order to provide you with an optimal, personalized and secure user interface of the site.
When you visit our website, some data is collected for statistical purposes. This data allows us to optimize your user experience. These are your IP address, the geographical area, the day and time, and the pages you have accessed. By visiting our website, you expressly consent to the collection of this data for statistical purposes.
You have control over the data that you share with us. If the data is incomplete or incorrect, Molly24 reserves the right to interrupt or temporarily suspend certain operations.
Your personal data is intended to be used exclusively for internal purposes. Therefore, your personal data will not be sold, passed or transferred to third parties, except with your prior consent. Molly24 agency has taken all possible technical and organizational measures to avoid data leakage.
6. Destruction (depersonalization) of personal data
The destruction (depersonalization) of the subject's personal data is carried out in the following cases:
- upon achieving the processing purposes or in case of loss of the need to achieve them within a period not exceeding thirty days from the moment of achieving the personal data processing purpose, unless otherwise provided for by the contract to which the personal data subject is a party, or by another agreement between the operator and the personal data subject (their representative, employer).
- in case of detection of illegal processing of personal data or lawful revocation of personal data within a period not exceeding ten working days from the moment of detection of such a case;
- in the event of the expiration of the period of storage of personal data determined in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the organizational and administrative documents of the operator;
- in the case of the order of an authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects, the Prosecutor's Office of Russia, or a court decision.
7. Transfer to third parties
The operator does not perform cross-border processing of personal data. Storing personal data using ISPDn, the operator uses databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
The operator guarantees the conclusion of an adequate order for processing of personal data in the event of third party involvement in accordance with the contractual authority of the operator.
The operator has the right to transfer personal data to the bodies of inquiry and investigation, other authorized bodies on the grounds provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. Final provisions
The period of personal data processing by the operator may be determined by the operator in accordance with the provisions of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
This Policy is subject to change or addition in the event of new legislative acts and special regulations on processing and protection of personal data, as well as by the decision of the operator.
Control over the implementation of the requirements of this Policy is carried out by the person responsible for organizing the processing of personal data.
Issues not regulated by this Policy are regulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation..